[Openmcl-devel] dispose-heap-ivector now part of the system?

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri Jan 14 08:13:14 PST 2005

If that code migrates from the bleeding-edge tree to a release,
(and I'd expect that it will), there'd certainly be a need to
document it and provide at least short usage examples.  (One of
the points of the change was to replace the old internal mechanism - which,
among other things, was buggy - with something exported
and "official".)

--On Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:38 PM -0800 "Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr."