[Openmcl-devel] portableaserve

Ric Cowan riccowan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 09:19:26 PST 2005

I can get the aserve part working fine, but I'm not smart enough to
get the webaction part loaded.  Is anybody running webactions with
openmcl?  If so will you tell me how you load it and have things
configured?

I run into one "problem" after another.  The one I gave up on is ...

? (load "portableaserve/aserve/webactions/load.cl")
> Error in process listener(1): Undefined function COMPILE-FILE-IF-NEEDED called with arguments ("portableaserve/aserve/webactions/clpage.cl") .
> While executing: #<Anonymous Function #x657D1AE>
> Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort.

Thanks for any help.

-- Ric