[Openmcl-devel] (no subject)

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 08:35:44 PDT 2005

Over the years I've gradually come to a conception of what I think
would be the ideal lisp environment for Mac OS X:

I would be most happy if Gary found a way to make openmcl on Mac OS
X  an XCode Cocoa application that called out to a lisp compiler/
image in another thread (or even child process) and the two shared
data in some static memory region. Then the Objective-C code and
XCode project for the Cocoa front end would be automatically multi-
architecture. In other words, Apple seems hell bent on running the
show with Cocoa and Xcode. Let them - just keep the real brains lisp
under the hood.  Just a thought.

regards,
Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.