[Openmcl-devel] Re: [slime-devel] SLIME from CVS on Jun 10 2005 won't compile with OpenMCL's 050607 image

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri Jun 10 17:10:00 PDT 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Gary Byers wrote:

> I checked in a bunch of recent changes to CVS; I'll do a couple of
> full bootstrapping cycles (and may do a few more checkins), and will

I did a few full rebuilds and made sure that everything was checked
in to CVS, and put a new binary in the testing directory.

I didn't experience any problems checking for conflicts in USE-PACKAGE
and the code -looks- right.

I haven't yet looked at the batch-flag problems, but will try to do
so soon.