[Openmcl-devel] bleeding-edge bleeding more than usual

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Wed Jun 15 15:10:53 PDT 2005

I have a lot of stuff to check in to the bleeding-edge tree; there may
be several rounds of this, things may be tricky to bootstrap, and it
may take a while (a day or so) before I'm able to upload fairly stable
binaries.

I don't know if I can promise that this'll be the last set of destabilizing
changes before the next release, but I think that things will at least
be getting less volatile soon.

(I'll be out of town - with unknown net connectivity - from this weekend
through roughly the end of the month, so any destabilizing changes during
that period probably won't be my fault ...)