[Openmcl-devel] opengl

Dario Lah dlah at linux.hr
Thu Mar 3 07:41:26 PST 2005

Hi,

please tell me how to pass by reference variable to foreign function?

I'm writing Nehe OpenGL basecode in OpenMCL and need this for function
drawFramerate.

In C++ it is:
   GLint matrixMode;
   glGetIntegerv(GL_MATRIX_MODE, &matrixMode);
   glMatrixMode(matrixMode);

How to pass matrixMode and get value (integer) from it?

In opengl interface database there is no GLUT_BITMAP_HELVETICA_10
define. It is  void pointer to font. I looked in headers and found that
it is addres of function &glutBitmapHelvetica10.

Has anyone used this? Is there other way to get Helvetica font in GLUT?

If I get font address with (external "_glutBitmapHelvetica10") how can
i write following piece of code in lisp?
;; font is pointer to font (GLUT_BITMAP_HELVETICA_10)
        for(ch= str; *ch; ch++) {
           glutBitmapCharacter(font, (int)*ch);
        }

I apologize if I'm asking obvious questions but, for me, documentation
is short in examples :/

Best regards,
Dario