[Openmcl-devel] Re: slime troubles

Boris Tschirschwitz boris at math.ubc.ca
Tue Mar 22 14:34:17 PST 2005

It returns

? (car (last (logical-pathname-translations "CCL")))
(#P"ccl:**;*.*" #P"/Users/boristschirschwitz/**/*.*")
?

Which is not what I want, I suppose. Inside emacs the probe-file fails, too.
I also checked my .emacs file, it contains the correct (I hope)

(setf inferior-lisp-program "/usr/local/src/ccl/dppccl")

Boris.