[Openmcl-devel] Location of the MOP

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Mon May 2 04:28:21 PDT 2005

I recieved a patch from a Cells user for OpenMCL, and it seems to
indicate that in his OpenMCL, the MOP functions live in the CLOS
package.  In the oldish openmcl I last tested (I don't remember the
version, sorry), the MOP was still in the CCL package.  So my question
is, where is the proper package to import MOP functions from?  Is it
CLOS?  If possible, I'd like to support older openmcls, so is there a
reliable way to tell from *FEATURES* when I should be importing from
CCL, and when I should be importing from another package?