[Openmcl-devel] Application bundles and the interface database

Tord Kallqvist Romstad romstad at math.uio.no
Tue Oct 25 11:09:04 PDT 2005

I am the author of a chess program developed with OpenMCL and Bosco:

http://www.glaurungchess.com

The Cocoa GUI works fine on my iMac, but it has been brought to my
attention that the application doesn't work at all on Macs without
OpenMCL installed.  I have been able to confirm this by renaming my
ccl directory.  The following information appears in console.log:

; Warning: Interface file #P"ccl:darwin-headers;cocoa;objc-methods.cdb" does not exist.
; While executing: CCL::CDB-OPEN
> Error: value NIL is not of the expected type STRUCTURE  .
> While executing: CCL::%PARSE-MESSAGE

Is there any easy way to include the necessary parts of the interface
database in the application bundle?

--
Tord Romstad