[Openmcl-devel] Compiling Level-1 Change

David L. Rager ragerdl at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 7 13:04:52 PDT 2005

Hello All,

I made a change to level-1/l1-processes.lisp, and I'm having trouble
getting the change to be part of the compilation. I do get a functional
image at the end of it - it's just that my change doesn't stick.

I run the following commands, as taken from the website:

cd /Applications/openmcl-dev/ccl/lisp-kernel/darwin
make clean
make
cd /Applications/openmcl-dev/ccl/
/Applications/openmcl-0.14.3/ccl/scripts/openmcl
(xload-level-0)
(compile-ccl)
(quit)
./dppccl ppc-boot.image                           ;; this image was downloaded from the web
(save-application "dppccl.image")
scripts/openmcl

Is there an extra step I should be doing that I'm not? I might just need to download a different image.

Thanks,
David