[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL 1.0-rc1

R. Mattes rm at seid-online.de
Sun Sep 25 11:16:56 PDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-25 at 11:57 -0600, Gary Byers wrote:

> :CORAL is almost a private joke (so private that no one gets it.)
> It's actually still used in some old-but-occasionally-useful code
> (MK-DEFSYSTEM), but I wouldn't be surprised if all such uses were
> inappropriate for OpenMCL and if many were inappropriate for MCL as
> well.
>
> :CCL-[234] were used to select functionality introduced in MCL
> 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0; they were intended to be used in user code
> as well as the implementation, but they're probably not too
> relevant to MCL anymore and never were too relevant to OpenMCL.

Is there a place that list the meaning of the various OpenMCL-
specific features?
A lot of the porting i've done recently involved MOP and it's
not really clear to me whether i should use :CCL or :OPENMCL-MOP-2
or :OPENMCL-PARTIAL-MOP. BTW, what package should i use:
 openmcl-mop or ccl?

 Thanks RalfD