[Openmcl-devel] How to keep invisible flags of dfsl files after recompilation?

Wouter Van den Broeck wouter.jm.vdb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:07:09 PDT 2006

Dear,

Is it possible for me to configure OpenMCL is such way that the
invisible flags of dfsl files are kept when recompiling the source
files?

I have the habit of 'hiding' the compiled files by setting the
invisible flags of the files in order to avoid visual clutter in my
file manager. However, in OpenMCL, when I recompile a lisp file, the
corresponding dfsl file becomes visible again. I would greatly
appreciate if the dfsl files would remain invisible.

TIA

Wouter VdB