[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL Versions

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Sun Aug 13 16:31:43 PDT 2006

Well, maybe I should have called them "potential purchasers of lucrative
service and/ or development contracts."  I'd probably class it as people
who'd be using this on a linux server, or people who'd be using it on a
Mac desktop, though of course there's also Windows (not that we have a
Windows version yet), and Mac servers, and linux desktop, etc...