[Openmcl-devel] Preferred Dev Env for OpenMCL

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Sun Aug 13 18:22:28 PDT 2006

I've been using Aquamacs/Slime/OpenMCL for a while now and it works
far better for me than other combos of emacs/slime/lisp I've tried
for OS X development.

One minor issue is that should your code drop you to the OpenMCL
kernel debugger, Slime doesn't know how to handle it and becomes
unresponsive.  The fix is to just  switch to *inferior-lisp*,
manually quit out of the OpenMCL kdb, then restart slime.  (pretty
rare and every time this has happened so far, it's been a result of
my broken code esp. re: the Cocoa Bridge.)