[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL Versions

Hamilton Link helink at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 15 09:55:57 PDT 2006

Raffael Cavallaro wrote:

>It seems like supporting 32 bit intel is
>unavoidable unless you never distribute your software to other mac
>users.
>
>Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.

Supporting 32-bit intel is easily avoided by not porting to it ;).

But seriously, the need to deploy their software on OSXintel32 seems
like it would be a compelling argument, if there was anyone who needed
to do this.  I was just responding to Andrew's question about platform
support based on my impression.  If anyone wishes to distribute
openmcl-derived software on intel32 they might want to make sure Gary
knows, because at the moment I don't think he's planning to support intel32,

but it's easy enough for him to clear that up...  Gary, is that still
the case?