[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL Versions

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Wed Aug 16 07:18:32 PDT 2006

Thanks for all this feedback.  We should (knock on wood) know more about Apple's cpu plans in a few weeks.  Meanwhile, I'd second Hamilton's suggestion that anyone who knows they want to deploy on 32-bit Intel should let Gary know sooner rather than later.  It seems clear from feedback so far that 64 bit intel is higher priority.  Whether there's a 32-bit version would depend on demand and also resources/time available.

Andrew