[Openmcl-devel] with-autorelease-pool question

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 22:23:50 PDT 2006

Then the problem may be related my access method (i.e. SLIME) as I
had hundreds (thousands?) of 'just leaking' messages and it took a
reboot to clean up the swap files.  Any pointers on what SLIME would
need to do to avoid this issue?  I was under the impression that
SLIME was just a wrapper around the initial REPL but it sounds like
there may be more going on than that.