[Openmcl-devel] with-autorelease-pool question

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue Aug 22 10:38:43 PDT 2006

It would need to be explicitly called.  The colon commands in
standard listeners try to release the old one and create a new
one as atomically as they can, IIRC.

I honestly don't know whether NSThread does any cleanup of autorelease
pools.  I'd guess that it doesn't (because they're intended to be
used dynamically and just having one "left over" when the thread
terminates seems anomalous), but I don't know for sure.