[Openmcl-devel] Openmcl 060826 and Slime CVS...

Alberto Santini albertosantini at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 02:47:35 PDT 2006

Hello.

I read the release notes about the changes in the streams.

I use the latest version of Slime (CVS) and I don't know how to
apply the changes suggested for Slime 2.0, when there
was a different implementation (with a defmethod).

Now the latest code in Slime (swank-openmcl, ~line 182) is:

(defimplementation make-stream-interactive (stream)
  (typecase stream
    (ccl:fundamental-output-stream
     (push stream ccl::*auto-flush-streams*))))

I tried

(defimplementation make-stream-interactive (stream)
  (typecase stream
    (ccl::add-auto-flush-stream stream
     (push stream ccl::*auto-flush-streams*))))

but it seems it doesn't work, Slime aborts the connection and I don't
see any error message.

Any help?

Thanks in advance,
Alberto Santini