[Openmcl-devel] BUG: missing methods STREAM-WRITE-VECTOR and STREAM-READ-VECTOR

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sun Dec 3 06:50:50 PST 2006

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, Eric Marsden wrote:

>  gb> This should be fixed (and nothing else newly broken) in CVS.
>  gb> Building from CVS might generate a few benign warnings (not related
>  gb> to this change.)
>
>  I'm not sure that I've built this correctly ; I get some strange
>  errors.

As far as I know, all of the errors you reported are previously-
unreported bugs unrelated to what was reported earlier.  (Well,
"related" in that they mostly involve string streams, but not
closely related.)

I checked in fixes for these; if you do:

shell> cd ccl
shell> cvs update -d -P
shell> openmcl[64]
? (rebuild-ccl :full t)
;; Any warnings here probably have to do with code which tries to enable
;; CONTINUE-ing after an undefined function call on FreeBSD and can
;; be safely ignored ...
? (quit)        ; after compilation finishes

then these bugs (and the ones reported earlier today) should be fixed
in the resulting kernel/image.

Thanks.