[Openmcl-devel] save-application questions.

Michael Price ectospheno at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:46:20 PST 2006

I have a Mac OS X lisp app that just uses the terminal -- no gui. I'd
like to use ccl:save-application to make a binary. How much of the
following is correct and am I missing anything?

1. Subclass ccl::application.
2. Add a ccl::toplevel-function method.
3. Add a ccl::application-error method,.
4. Add a ccl::parse-application-arguments method that just returns nils.
5. Handle ccl::*command-line-arguments-list* myself.
6. ccl::save-application.

I'm having trouble finding documentation for save-application. The
above was condensed from an email to this list from almost 3 years
ago.

I don't know what some of the keyword arguments to save-application
do. Specifically, what do :error-handler, :clear-clos-caches, :purify,
:impurify, :mode, and :prepend-kernel do?

Thanks.

Michael