[Openmcl-devel] RLET etc.

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 00:02:25 PDT 2006

I've been finding the inability to persist and manipulate NSRect etc.
outside of an RLET etc. frustrating so I decided to do something
about it.  Having now gone through the exercise with NSRect, I
started thinking about what could be an even better approach and
wanted to get some feedback: why not just create lisp classes for
NSRect's etc. which would store the needed structure, define methods
which would allow for more straight-forward manipulation of the
structure's contents, and add some cases (i.e. ns-rect) to sletify
which would allow things to work without any further changes.  It
almost seems too easy... am I the only one with issues re: the
current approach or otherwise missing something?

Thanks,
Phil