[Openmcl-devel] OpenGL and threading

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sat Jun 10 04:34:45 PDT 2006

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Michael Larson wrote:

> I would like to find the time someday to do some opengl lisp hacking,
> if there are simple examples to start with send them my way.

There are a couple of OpenGL-related examples in the OpenMCL
distribution (both of which were provided by Hamilton Link):

"ccl:examples;opengl-ffi.lisp" uses GLUT (and should probably be
updated for x86-64).

"ccl:examples;rubix;" uses Cocoa's OpenGL support.

Neither of them address the issue of accessing the same GL context
from multiple threads, but they both provide examples of using
OpenGL from OpenMCL.