[Openmcl-devel] Deploying Cocoa Apps

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 03:08:59 PST 2006

I have 1.0 but I still see the WebKit example using map-objc-classes
and install-foreign-objc-class. I don't see any parsing of header files.

BTW, was there anything wrong with skipping methods that, say, start
with _ (internal) upon import and resolving method pointers and the
like upon instantiation of the CLOS wrapper?

Also, developers themselves could have control over what to pre-
import and what methods to use from the Cocoa API. If someone uses
bits that are private and they don't exist in the deployed Cocoa
version that it's no a fault of the bridge.

Anyway, this is the approach that I'm taking in my Cocoa bridge for
Allegro.

	Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/