[Openmcl-devel] TODO List

M.J. Stahl mjstahl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 08:17:37 PST 2006

Hello everyone,

I am new to this mailing list and only a smalltime user of OpenMCL,
but I wanted to get more involved with the development of the system
because I have found it most enjoyable, and want to see it progress
further.

One of the things that I noticed (although it could have been missed)
is an up-to-date ToDo list for OpenMCL. So is there some list, or can
someone list some of the current developments so I can see what I
could actually help out with compared to what is needed.

Best regards,

Mark Stahl