[Openmcl-devel] how does one cause stack-allocation for floats? [2]

James Anderson janderson at ravenpack.com
Wed Mar 29 05:27:44 PST 2006

hello;

yes, that use case succeeds.
the message is still at least incomplete, if not incoherent.
yes, sometimes playing telephone has a nice effect.
sometimes, as i suspect the attached file will demonstrate, the results
disappoint.
[i do not have sbcl, but cmucl's behaviour is similar?]

i think that i really do want to tell the compiler whether it's ok to treat the
cell destructively.