[Openmcl-devel] another CVS question

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri May 19 11:28:22 PDT 2006

If memory serves (and there's certainly no reason to believe that it
does ...), this may have something to do with the CVS metainformation
in the CVS directories being inconsistent (e.g., the repository
or CVSROOT specified in some subdirectory being different from the
one specified in a parent directory.)