[Openmcl-devel] new snapshot tarballs (finally)

Joshua Moody moody at ISI.EDU
Fri Oct 27 11:57:41 PDT 2006

Hi Gary,

I actually needed to rebuild the linux x86 version.  I used cvs and
the snapshot to accomplish this.

My tests pass and SLIME + Emacs + OpenMCL work as expected.

Thanks for the pointers.

jjm