[Openmcl-devel] asdf location

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Wed Dec 5 21:29:00 PST 2007

Interesting.  I agree that there should be one or more standard places
for these things, but I wouldn't have thought to put them in /Library
or ~/Library.  I think of those directories as places for software and
settings that are automatically installed, not for things that I'm
actively mucking with.

I'd prefer to have ASDF systems in a directory that has the same
parent directory as CCL.  So you would have "FOO/CCL/" and "FOO/ASDF
Systems/"