[Openmcl-devel] asdf location

Cyrus Harmon ch-openmcl at bobobeach.com
Wed Dec 5 23:35:25 PST 2007

I think the IDE should look in one of /Library/Closure CL, /Library/
CCL, /Library/Lisp/Closure CL, etc... along with the ~/Library/... path.

I'm not sure about the command line though.

As for the choice of names, I would think that /Library/Application
Support should be for applications to be deployed using CCL, not for
system-wide lisp packages. There's already /Library/{Perl,Ruby},
surely a lispy directory there can't hurt.

Cyrus