[Openmcl-devel] Rebuilt IDE -- Lisp file icons revert to generics

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Sun Dec 9 00:09:23 PST 2007

On Dec 8, 2007, at 8:37 PM, Ron Garret wrote:

> They say .lisp on them.  But they used to be the cool red-and-blue CCL
> icons.
>
>> The IDE says (in the Info.plist file) that files with extensions
>> of .lisp. .lsp. and .cl are a kind of source code.  This makes lisp
>> files viewable with QuickLook, but it hides the custom icons.
>> (Compare the look of .c or .m or .h files.)
>
> Ah, so I guess this is a "feature" introduced by my last CVS update.
> OK, I guess I can live with that.

Hmm… I have both the custom CCL icons and the quicklook feature, and I
just rebuilt from cvs last night - version 1.1-r7845.

Have you tried using get info in the finder and then selecting Clozure
CL in the "Open With:" popup, using "Change All..." if necessary?

regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
raffaelcavallaro at mac.com