[Openmcl-devel] Rebuilt IDE -- Lisp file icons revert to generics

Daniel Dickison danieldickison at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 00:24:38 PST 2007

On Dec 9, 2007, at 3:09 AM, Raffael Cavallaro wrote:

> Hmm… I have both the custom CCL icons and the quicklook feature, and I
> just rebuilt from cvs last night - version 1.1-r7845.
>
> Have you tried using get info in the finder and then selecting Clozure
> CL in the "Open With:" popup, using "Change All..." if necessary?

Whether you see custom icons or the QuickLook generic-looking text
icons depends of whether you have "Show icon preview" selected in the
View Options (in the View menu) in Finder.

Telling the OS that .lisp files are text files, apart from the icons,
also lets you search those files by content using Spotlight.  By the
way, there's a really nice Spotlight plugin that makes Lisp searching
a bit smarter by John Wiseman: http://lemonodor.com/archives/001232.html

Daniel