[Openmcl-devel] New snapshots available

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Wed Feb 14 15:31:00 PST 2007

That looks like an old (061231) lisp image trying to compile the
newer (071214) sources.  I'm 99.9% that the archives I uploaded
last night have the new images/kernels in them.

I just downloaded the archive and checked; the
"openmcl-darwinx8664-snapshot-070214.tar.gz" tarball does indeed
contain the 070214 image, and it rebuilt itself without problems.