[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL on Spacecraft

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Mon Jan 22 15:00:17 PST 2007

A minimum of six months after Steve Jobs changes his mind and announces
that Apple will allow third-party software to run on it.

That's the bad news.  The good news is that the iPhone apparently uses
an ARM processor which, last I heard (about twelve years ago) was pretty
reasonable for running lisp.