[Openmcl-devel] thinking out loud

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Thu May 3 19:44:36 PDT 2007

It was supposed to just go to a clozure-internal list, and was mostly
an attempt to see if there was a hole in my reasoning by writing that
reasoning down and seeing if it still made sense to me and whoever
else read it.

FWIW, after sleeping on it,it does.  IIRC, the exact opposite
reasoning made sense about a year ago ...