[Openmcl-devel] New (070512) OpenMCL snapshots available

Christian Lynbech christian at defun.dk
Sun May 13 02:50:26 PDT 2007

Is there a simple way to install more headers files for openmcl64?

In  /usr/local/src/ccl/darwin-headers I see this:

    addressbook carbon chud cocoa gl libc quicktime webkit

whereas in  /usr/local/src/ccl/darwin-headers64 I only see:

    chud libc

In particular, I am missing header files for carbon and cocoa with is
a problem when I try to evaluate something like in openmcl64:

    (require :cocoa)