[Openmcl-devel] Tab character in indented Lisp code, turn it off how?

Ralf Stoye stoye at stoye.com
Wed Nov 28 16:32:26 PST 2007

Am 27.11.2007 um 17:05 schrieb Erik Huelsmann:

> On 11/27/07, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:33:16 -0500, Andrew Shalit
>> <alms at clozure.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'd vote spaces.  I don't see any advantage to tabs, and I see many
>>> drawbacks.  So now it's 4 votes for spaces, none for tabs as the
>>> default.
>>
>> If you need an additional voice for spaces and against tabs, here's
>> mine... :)
>
> I see we're voting. +1 for spaces :-)

Another one (for spaces) from me

joking apart: ther are *tons* of things much more important.

thanks to gary for his patiently explanations (of both - technical
terms and positions),
thanks to anfrew for his guidance / encapsulation here and the mcl
mailing list
thanks to clozure for the existence of openmcl,

greetings
Ralf