[Openmcl-devel] Indenting more than one line

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri Nov 30 10:18:07 PST 2007

There are a couple of relevant editor commands involved.

"Indent" (bound to the tab key) tries to ensure that the current line
is indented properly relative to the preceding line.

"Indent Form" (bound to "C-M-q") indents the lisp form which follows
the insertion point.

When the selection is empty, both of these seem to behave exactly
the same as they do in Fred and other Emacs-like editors.

When there is a selection, it would certainly be reasonable for
those commands to indent all selected lines.  (I believe that both "tab"
and "C-M-q" did this in Fred.)