[Openmcl-devel] Leopard interfaces / Obj-C 2.0 GC support

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri Oct 26 17:44:47 PDT 2007

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, Phil wrote:

> Gary,
>
> Thanks for the info.  Do your comments re: the parser problem mean that the
> current interfaces are broken/incomplete or that they work but you aren't
> able to generate a new set for the GM release?

I don't know of any actual changes in functionality since the August
release used to generate the .cdb files.

There -were- constant changes in things that the interface translator
doesn't currently care about ("deprecated" attributes, etc.), and the
last time that I tried to translate the interfaces from the last beta
version of Leopard that I had the translator choked on some of this.