[Openmcl-devel] Thoughts? OpenMCL on ARM processors?

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 16:30:35 PDT 2007

In asking the question, why not go a step further:  has any thought
been given to using something along the lines of LLVM as a potential
future platform?  Would this even make sense for Clozure CL at some
level?  I ask because I got very interested in this topic after
reading about how much it looks like Apple is beginning to do with
this in the excellent ARS Leopard review.

Thanks,
Phil