[Openmcl-devel] Nominally definitive guide to updating from CVS

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue Oct 30 16:53:45 PDT 2007

The information in the /Doc directory on openmcl.clozure.com might be
a litle out of date and contradictory in some places; I added a page
to  the Trac site at

<http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/wiki/UpdatingFromSource>

that describes how to track CVS and rebuild OpenMCL from source.

If anyone finds that page confusing, please either:

1) send feedback to me and/or this list, preferably the latter.
2) create an account for yourself at the Trac site, review the
WikiFormatting links if necessary, and improve the page yourself.
(Thanks in advance ...)