[Openmcl-devel] Solaris x86-64 progress

Chris Curtis enderx12 at mac.com
Mon Aug 11 06:27:59 PDT 2008

I ended up shelving my work on the port because our development
projects changed priorities. (In other words, having CCL available on
Solaris was no longer something I needed right away for work.) It may
be coming back to the forefront, though, so I've been kind of keeping
an eye on things and waiting for the current churn to settle down a
little before diving back in.

--chris