[Openmcl-devel] Bug in manual

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Wed Dec 31 15:03:19 PST 2008

On Dec 31, 2008, at 4:52 PM, James Crippen wrote:

> The manual online currently says to get CCL via subversion with the
> following URL:
> svn co http://svn.clozure.com/publicsvn/openmcl/trunk/darwinx8664/ccl
>
> This needs to be updated to point to trunk/darwinx86/ccl instead.
> Probably the other versions listed there need to be changed too.

Thanks.  This is fixed now.

Also, I'm pretty sure we've mentioned it before, but everyone who is
using the trunk should be using a URL like:

http://svn.clozure.com/publicsvn/openmcl/trunk/darwinx86/ccl

(where "darwinx86" could also be linuxx86, freebsdx86, solarisx86,
windows, linuxppc, or darwinppc).

Old URLs with either x8632 or x8664 in them won't work any more.