[Openmcl-devel] Loading CFFI breaks CCL file opening

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Thu Jan 3 18:11:08 PST 2008

Correction: It's (apparently) not CFFI.  The problem seems to be
trying to open a file containing the following modeline:

;;; -*- Mode: LISP; Syntax: ANSI-Common-Lisp; Package: CL-USER; -*-

Trying to open a file with this modeline dumps a whole bunch of error
messages to the console and results in a broken Lisp.

rg