[Openmcl-devel] Loading CFFI breaks CCL file opening

Gail Zacharias gz at clozure.com
Fri Jan 4 07:38:02 PST 2008

The 'event-ide' branch in subversion has some work I've been doing on the
IDE.  This bug is fixed in that branch.  FWIW, I plan to merge stuff from
the branch into the trunk in a few weeks.  If you can't wait, you're welcome
to try using the branch. At this point it's probably only minimally less
stable than the trunk.