[Openmcl-devel] CCL/OpenMCL *features*

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:34:22 PST 2008

"Bill Clementson" <billclem at gmail.com> writes:
> If you intend to add the above :darwin fix to l0-init.lisp, then cffi
> should be patched as well (cffi-openmcl.lisp):
> (eval-when (:compile-toplevel :load-toplevel :execute)
>   (mapc (lambda (feature) (pushnew feature *features*))
>         '(;; OS/CPU features.
>           #+darwinppc-target  cffi-features:darwin
>           #+darwinx86-target  cffi-features:darwin
>           #+unix              cffi-features:unix
>           #+ppc32-target      cffi-features:ppc32
>           #+x8664-target      cffi-features:x86-64
>           )))

I noticed this the other day (Dec 14 according to the ChangeLog) and
fixed it in the darcs version.  We haven't released a new CFFI version
yet though.  Anyway, at the some point in the feature we might use
trivial-features instead of maintaining the cffi-features mappings.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/