[Openmcl-devel] [info-mcl] LISP status

Brent Fulgham bfulg at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 16 23:03:05 PST 2008

On Jan 5, 2008, at 12:30 AM, Raffael Cavallaro wrote:

>> Please try grabbing it from my Debian site:  "http://www.debian.org/~bfulgham/Open_Agent_Engine_20080104.tar.bz2
> Thanks!

I was wondering if you'd had any luck running the OAE?  I was just
corresponding with Alexander, who pointed out that the standard
Clozure CL distribution is missing several CDB binding databases.  I
can forward these to you if you don't want to be troubled building
them yourself.

This hasn't got much testing outside of my own workspace, so I'd
appreciate hearing if it works (or does not) for you!

>> I'm glad to have someone skilled in Lisp look it over
>
> Oh, then you should have someone else take a look at it ;^)

In the land of the blind, ....  :-)

Best,

-Brent