[Openmcl-devel] iSight code?

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Sun Jan 27 16:20:14 PST 2008

This looks promising too:

http://ebbinghaushq.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-access-isight.html

The problem I'm having right now is trying to figure out how to access
classes that aren't loaded into the Cocoa app by default (like
QCView).  I've built and loaded the :quartz interface directory, but
the analog of (make-instance 'ns:ns-view) still doesn't work.  I'm
digging through the sources to try to figure out how ns:ns-view gets
set up to try to do something analogous for qc:qc-view.

rg