[Openmcl-devel] iSight code?

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Sun Jan 27 23:56:43 PST 2008

OK, I can create a QCView, stick it in a window, load a composition
file into it, and call #/startRender.  And it works!  Well, sort of.
It only updates the image when I resize the window.  So as long as I
sit there with the mouse constantly dragging the resize corner around
it works like a charm.  As soon as I stop resizing it stops rendering
and freeze-frames the last image.  Some Hemlock threading weirdness
maybe?

rg