[Openmcl-devel] Error Rebuilding CCL

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Thu Jul 24 09:52:41 PDT 2008

I suggest modifying the build procedure so that the binaries in SVN
are not used directly, but are copied (or symlinked) before they are
used.  In other words, you'd have two files "svn-image" and "live-
image".  When you bootstrap, you copy svn-image into live-image.  When
you build, you create a new live-image.  When you want to make a new
distribution (and only then) you copy live image back onto svn-image.
Only svn-image is actually checked in.  I believe that would eliminate
this problem.

rg

>>> Chris.